Green Card Voiceshttps://www.greencardvoices.org/
Green Card Voices mission is to share first-person stories of immigrants and refugees in order to foster empathy and appreciation and connect immigrants and their communities.
Arts, Culture and Humanities
- Strategic planning
This is an active board that meets monthly, and we’re looking for individuals who are interested in engaging actively in our work, including at and between meetings, bringing their unique perspectives and gifts to the work as well as helping us fundraise in a variety of ways to help increase our impact and capacity.
We are seeking representation from the following communities:
- First-generation immigrant, or understanding/deep connection to the immigrant experience/community
- Business or community leaders with a vested interest in the immigrant experience
- Individuals passionate about immigrant advocacy, storytelling, and impact
- Previous board experience a plus
- Stewardship & governance
- Donor relations & fundraising
- Strategic Planning
- Building a network of champions