Kulture Klub Colllaborativehttp://www.kultureklub.org/
KKC is an independent 501(c)3 arts organization that brings together artists and homeless youth in the Twin Cities. Through multi-disciplinary workshops, open mics, artist residencies, and art outings (ArtView), KKC brings dignity and respect to these special young people as they enter adulthood.
Arts, Culture and Humanities
As a board, KKC is looking for enthusiastic candidates with experiences in but not limited to youth and arts education, artistic programming, fundraising and/or strategic planning.
- Attend regularly scheduled board meetings, on third Monday of every month
- Be informed of general activities and programs
- Participate in and support fundraising events
- Make an annual financial contribution that reflects personal commitment to the organization
- Devote 5-8 hours per month to board activity
- Required to serve one three-year term; cannot exceed two terms
KKC’s Board of Directors is responsible for the organization’s legal and financial health and for developing, communicating, and implementing all goals. The board is also responsible for supporting the Executive Director on all programming decisions, recruitment, hiring,Malik Watkins